Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fantastic Blue Socks Oxana Knitted for Friend Amy S.

Nothing is as great as a crochet & knitting club!  The one I belong to is a Meetup group called (no kidding) Eastside Hookers.  It's about half and half knitters and crocheters, and folks come in a lot of skill levels.

Well, I'm a crocheter, not a knitter.  But I have a friend who needs socks (I actually made her throw out socks the last time she was here!!!!) and I have a few sets of sock yarns.  So I picked out a color I thought my friend Amy would like, and sure enough, I found a "taker" at Eastside Hookers last time.  Oxana is nearly finished with the socks and we'll be able to pick them up from her before Amy heads back to Oregon in a couple days!
Socks Oxana is knitting on request for my friend Amy S. 

No comments: