Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flip Video on the way!

I ordered a 30-minute Flip Video Ultra. It's the cheapest one, and I don't think I'll ever need more than 30 minutes. I got it so I can record my banjo teacher both visually and audibly. Until now, I've had to rely on other class members to send the recording (the teacher plays the music for recording at the end of each class). Now I will be able to record and send the video to everyone else!

I still need to buy a capo and tuner for my banjo. The teacher said I would need these, but I haven't bought them yet. I just paid for the session on Monday, like four weeks late. But it seems to be okay.

There is another session starting at the end of May, and I'm going to sign up for that one. I'm going to stay in this class as long as I'm in Saint Louis. There doesn't seem to be a folk school or a clawhammer banjo teacher in Jacksonville.

No comments: