Friday, May 13, 2005

Ace

I am currently in St. Louis for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday surprise gathering. I think I counted that there will be 19 of us here this time. The house is already full -- I don't know what we're going to do this summer when everyone is here.

Which leads me to the next topic: I am thinking about getting a border collie. Last week I met a border collie named Ace who is in border collie rescue. He's such a great dog. Ever since I met him I can think of almost nothing but bringing Ace home. I really want a dog I can train and do agility training with. It would be so cool. Henry is a good dog, but he's such a maniac when I get him out of the house. He's a wonderful obedient dog indoors. I don't know how it will be having two dogs, but I think it will be fine.

Daniel is a bit skeptical. I had told him a week ago I wanted to get a border collie and I thought he was amenable. But when I told him I had actually found a dog, he acted like I had made the decision on my own. Anyway, I put off the decision until we get back from St. Louis. It's weird though, all I want to talk about is Ace.

1 comment:

Leeny said...

hey candice,

banzai is the same as henry, brilliant in the house, but once outdoors, he just goes insane. i think u will love having two dogs, ever since bringing reuben into our home, they play a lot and i think they love each other's company despite banzai being quite stand-offish initially. anyways, good luck, and if u do decide to "adopt" ace, i think u will have lots of fun.

take care,
eileen