Monday, August 01, 2005

La Sylphide Toquee Revisited

On January 17, 2005 I posted a entry in this blog about La Sylphide Toquee, a French cross stitch designer. La Syphide Toquee has an adorable web site, with what looks like cute little winged bugs floating around. It's a little difficult to traverse for me, not speaking French, but I figured it out. There seem to be a free pattern and several new designs added since January. The free pattern is called Ethique Coeur & Ame.

I have picked out two more designs to share here. These designs are special because of their delicacy. The design on the left is Bienvenue Mouton. On the right is The Village.

A couple of weeks ago someone named Agnes posted a comment here. She claimed to be the "Crazy Sylph" herself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love French designs and have quite a few in my stash. I have a set of Seasons Samplers from Bonheur des Dames that I treasure (but haven't stitched yet!).

Anonymous said...

Hello
I have been lucky enough to meet Agnès at a Salon in Paris. And she is a very nice person. I love her designs too.