Thursday, December 04, 2008

Phyllis Dintenfass's Beading

I went to lunch with Phyllis Dintenfass and a number of her friends yesterday.  In case you don't know, Phyllis is a preeminant beader.  She has an article in a magazine this month showcasing her beadwork.  I am trying to find out which magazine it is so I can buy it.  While we were at lunch, I bought a pair of Christmas wreath earrings from her, and they are beautiful enough (an not specific enough -- except they are green) to wear all year round.   She also had an amazing necklace with matching earrings and I am determined to buy them.  Only problem is they are $375 for the set, and I didn't get enough from the furniture sale to cover the cost.  So I have written Phyllis and proposed that I pay for them over time.  I wish I had a picture to show you.  The set is amazing.

No comments: